As our community continues to thrive and grow, we are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our team! We’re on the lookout for a passionate individual to join us as a Part-Time Community Manager to support our current Community Manager.
- Act as the primary contact for member assistance and inquiries.
- Ensure the cleanliness and optimal condition of our space.
- Provide support to members, creating a welcoming environment.
- Work 2 weekdays a week; 10 am – 6 pm.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Individuals passionate about community and mental health.
- Students or retirees are welcome!
- Friendly and approachable personalities.
- Those seeking a fulfilling and supportive role.
Check out our job listing on CultJobs.
Update – This position has been filled.
- are a self-starter, tech-savvy, possess critical listening skill and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- are a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- are well-organised, proactive in solving problems, hardworking, and take ownership of task execution & processes.
A Space Between is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, race, marital or civil status.
Please note that this role requires in-person work and will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation.
A Space Between is always accepting writing submissions.
A Space Between’s goal is to make health about people. That’s why we’re building a diverse collection of knowledge and information about mental health. We are also actively looking for first-person stories. When you share your story or write for A Space Between, you’re helping to break stigmas, foster connection, and let others know they’re not alone in their experiences.
First-Person Stories are published articles on A Space Between’s website that are written by anyone struggling/who has struggled with their mental disorder. First-Person Stories range from relatable personal experiences with mental health to responses to current events, mental health-related book and movie reviews, self-care tips, gift guides, and so much more.
First-Person Stories are edited by A Space Between staff for spelling, grammar, clarity, and to meet our editorial guidelines. First-Person Stories are distributed through A Space Between’s social channels and shared with our partners. If you found us via a story shared on social media or when searching the web, it was probably written by a First-Person Stories contributor!
You don’t need professional writing experience to become a First-Person Stories contributor, but if you do, that’s awesome too.
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].